We offer a wide range of accessories for our MSP systems. This includes standards for calibration or validation of the systems as well as various software packages for instrument control and data evaluation.
For our spectrometer systems like the TIDAS S MSP-400/800 we deliver filters. There are 4 sliders with filters (F1 - F4) shaped like the analyzer slider of the microscopes from Zeiss or Leica for example. This filter set comes with a calibration protocol, so the MSP system can easily be validated for wavelength and photometric accuracy.
Our TIDASDAQ3 software guides you automatically through the validation procedure, measurements and creates a full report. As an alternative we are offering the validation of your MSP system as a service.
For the calibration of Vitrinite analysis systems (like a TIDAS S MSP-200) a variety of very robust reflection standards are available in the range from 0%R to 5%R. These standards are delivered with a calibration certificate. The following table shows an overview.
|52 004 31||Cubic Zirconia||~ 3,2%|
|52 004 32||Cadolinium-Gallium-Garnet||~ 1,7%|
|52 004 33||Yttrium-Aluminium-Garnet||~ 0,9%|
|52 004 34||Saphire||~ 0,6%|
|52 005 35||Spinell||~ 0,4%|
|52 004 37||Strontiumtitanate||~ 5,3%|
|57 007 20||N-LASF46A||~ 1,3%|
|57 007 21||Glas-NG||~ 0%|
We offer various software packages for instrument control, data acquisition and evaluation. Many of these packages are part of our systems but also can be ordered separately. For upgrading your existing instrumentation (e.g. new PC or operating systems like Win10) we also offer various updates.
MSP-200 software package for coal analysis
An easy to use software package for the TIDAS S MSP-200 system, includes instrument control, data acquisition and evaluation.
• Complete instrument control incl. Motorized scanning stages from Märzhäuser (Tango-Series)
• Distinct configuration of instrument parameters, min/max, point counting
• Versatile diagrams for results
• Acquisition up to 10 channels
• Export to other formats, reporting in office applications possible
TIDASDAQ 3 for spectrometer
Data acquisition and processing software for all TIDAS UV/VIS/NIR spectrometers. Besides various data acquisition modes the software offers integrated modules for easy real time data processing during the measurement run. This enables the software to be used for process monitoring. Different user access levels and user interfaces can be defined. Data exchange with SCADA systems is possible by integrated OPC server. The scripting option allows adapting the data acquisition and processing to complex processes (e.g. baseline correction, multi-channel data acquisition, etc.). In addition the software is able to control optional accessories and multiple detectors, e.g. for simultaneous data acquisition with the TIDAS CDS (Combined Detector System UV + NIR). Color as well as film thickness analysis modules are implemented as well.
- Data acquisition for all TIDAS spectrometers, synchronized with accessories like Scanning stage, Monochromator, Multiplexer
- Parallel storage of data in ASCII, SPC and UVD formats possible
- Transmission, Absorbance, Reflectance, Emission...
- Data acquisition modes for Single,- Multi-, Time– and Kinetic Scan
- Instrument validation module according to USP/EP
- User definable data acquisition modes with integrated script language
- User level access (Admin, System owner, User)
- Color Analysis (XYZ, CIELAB, Hunter, Dominant Wavelength…)
- Multiple configurable trigger modes e.g. Digital-I/O, Timer, Event
- Trend Analysis with Formula Parser
Our 4D-MAP software is an easy to use package for data evaluation and viewing. The data being acquired with our TIDAS S MSP spectrometers in combination with a motorized scanning stage can be processed and displayed, featuring topview- or surface-graphics, 3D-graphics as well as histograms.
This high-end software offers a comprehensive spectroscopic data evaluation package, meeting (and maybe exceeding) all your expectations.
- 2D- & 3D-data visualization and printing with predefined templates
- Data optimization and comprehensive evaluation
- Archiving in spectral libraries and library search
- Basic chemometric evaluation and color analysis
- Conversion of many data formats and sharing data with other office applications
- Instrument control
- And many more