MICROSCOPE SPECTROMETERS FOR MATERIAL SCIENCES
JM Microsystems microscope spectrometers are used worldwide in Material Sciences research, specifically in petrography and coal analysis. Typical application is the determination of coal, so-called Vitrinite reflectance, with this reflection value of coal particles measured by microscopes. The measurement and evaluation adheres to DIN/ISO and ASTM Standards.
Photometric microscope technology is often the best solution; combining of wavelength detectors or capable Diode Array Spectrometers with Optical Microscopes. The analysis can take place in reflected light, fluorescence, and polarization measurements; however the potential and dependence of such measurements rely upon the capability of the microscope equipment.
We provide complete systems, which can be easily adapted to the microscopes from various manufacturers. Additionally, the modification and upgrade of already existing MPM- or MPV Systems are possible. Efficient and easy-to-use software for control, data acquisition, and analysis, as well as camera systems that likewise apply to coal analysis can be applied, completing our product range. JM Microsystems is your partner when it comes to maintenance, service, and/or inspection of your microscope spectrometers. We also offer certified standards, through which easy calibration measurements are possible.
- Geology and petrography (vitrinite reflectance, maceral analysis): S MSP-200
- Color measurements on foils: E MSP, S MSP-400/800/1000
- LEDs and TFT displays: S MSP-400/800/1000, TIDAS S HYPERSPEC
- End point detection with plasma etching on wafers: S MSP-400/800/1000
- Fluorescences: S MSP-400/800/1000
- Rapid kinetics: S MSP-400/800/1000
- Synthesis of nanoparticles and much more: S MSP-400/800/1000